- Do you like to speak on the phone?
- Are you a great writer or oral communicator?
- Do you have a strong aesthetic sense and are looking for a creative outlet?
- Are you organized and detail oriented?
- Are you comfortable with computers and tech savvy?
- Do you draw people in and make friends easily?
- Do you want to improve skills and develop new ones to enhance your resume?
- Do you want to give back?
DESCRIPTION: THE SSLI DEVELOPMENT TEAM IS LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS – PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, ALUMNI AND PARENTS OF ALUMNI, ETC. FOR A VARIETY OF PROGRAMS THAT WE HAVE PLANNED FOR THIS YEAR.
YOUR COMMITMENT CAN BE FOR AS LITTLE AS ONE HOUR OR FOR SEVERAL HOURS WEEKLY ON AN ONGOING BASIS.
Champions for Charity
Night of Jewish Learning
Grandparents and Special Friends Day
Many, many more opportunities
FLEX TIME AVAILABLE: WE HAVE JOBS THAT CAN BE DONE WHILE YOUR CHILDREN ARE AT SCHOOL OR AT HOME DURING THE EVENINGS AND ON WEEKENDS.
BENEFITS: GET TO KNOW PEOPLE IN OUR COMMUNITY BY WORKING ON AN EVENT OR HELP MENTOR NEW COMERS AND IMPART YOUR EXPERTISE.
BRING A FRIEND AND SHARE THE EXPERIENCE. WE NEED YOUR ENERGY TO HELP SCHECHTER FULFILL OUR GOAL TO BE A WELCOMING, VIBRANT AND FINANCIALLY HEALTHY COMMUNITY.
To volunteer and become of our team or for additional information please contact
Eileen Bohrer, Executive Director at 516.935.1441 ext. 1131 or Debbie Picker, Development Associate at ext. 1137.